Monday 2 May 2011

Hannah's Script Idea

Siobhan: (Sighs) Morning Tilly. (Checks her phone) No texts. Happy Birthday to me!
We see Siobhan getting ready for college doing her hair and makeup before her brother Harry rushes in shouting.
Harry: Happy Birthday Siobhan!
Siobhan: Thank you sweetie. Now have you got everything ready for school? Lunch? Work?(Harry nods enthusiastically) OK, well remind mum to take you to school this morning; I’m off to college now so I’ll see you later!
Harry: But what about opening your presents? Where are the ones mum got you?
Siobhan: Um, I think mummy might have been busy recently. You know... But that’s OK! Just have fun at school darling, I’m off! Bye!
Siobhan walks out of her front door to be greeted by Emily, her overly cheerful friend.
Siobhan: Woah! How long have you been stood here?
Emily: Since six! I got you a card too! Happy Birthday!
Siobhan: Wow... err... Thanks! C’mon lets get going.
They start to walk down the path to college but Siobhan suddenly stops.
Siobhan: Actually, you know what? I don’t feel like college today Ems. Its my birthday and I deserve a day off.
Emily: But isn’t that illegal or something?!
Siobhan: (Laughs) don’t worry; look I might see you later on.
Siobhan walks off. New scene with Emily sitting on a park bench opening Emily’s birthday card.
Siobhan: Dear Siobhan, Happy, happy, happy birthday! Lots of love Emily. And a lottery ticket. Typical.
She starts to scratch the lottery ticket revealing that she has won £60,000.
Siobhan: What? No. This can’t be right. This can’t be happening. She squeals. I’ve got to talk to Michael!
She runs off down the path to see her boyfriend. However a strange, mysterious figure is seen standing near her.  Siobhan and her boyfriend are seen lying in a sunny field next to each other looking up towards the sky.
Siobhan: Michael? What would you do with a huge amount of money? Like huge?
Michael: What’s this about Emily? Your not going all day dreamy on me as usual, are you?
Siobhan: No. Its a serious question. What would you do? Would you tell me?
Michael: Well obviously I would tell you! You’re my girl friend! I don’t know probably get house or car. Something like that... Why? What would you do?
Siobhan: I don’t know...
New Scene. Emily walks towards her locker and opens it up. A small envelope falls out. She puts her books inside and opens the envelope up. She slowly falls to the floor in shock.
New Scene. Emily is seen running inside her house shouting for Harry.
Siobhan: Harry! Harry! Where are you?! (She looks down at the letter again reading it out loud.) I have taken your little brother and am demanding a ransom of £60,000. If you fail to bring this to me under the bridge by the train station, then you will not see him again. Don’t bother to ring the police, Harry’s life is far too precious to be risking something like that don’t you think?
What am I going to do!
We see Siobhan burst into a frenzy of tears then trying to calm herself down. She hesitantly picks up the phone and dials a number.
New Scene. Mysterious dark lighting underneath the bridge makes out the shape of two figures. Siobhan runs over to the tall man.

No comments:

Post a Comment